This course provides candidates with the knowledge and experience to work as a junior developer or DevOps engineer within clients where systems are hosted within AWS. The covers the following key areas:
- Implement Azure Compute solutions including implementing IaaS solutions, Azure App Service Apps and Azure functions
- Developing for Azure storage, including solutions using Cosmos DB and Blob storage.
- Azure security, implementing authentication and authorization and secure cloud solutions
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and optimising Azure solutions, including integrating caching and content delivery, monitoring and logging
- Connecting to and consuming Azure services with 3rd part services, including API management, and developing event-based and message-based solutions
The candidate will complete the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification on completion of the course and then become a Certified Azure Developer Associate within their first year of the Academy.