We are proud of the role we play in enabling people from ethnic minorities to start or progress their career in technology. We remain committed to treating everyone the same, regardless of their colour, gender, sexual orientation or religion.
We know we need to do more though. We are listening to our colleagues and based on what we learn are developing an action plan. In addition to our existing undertakings, these are the new things we’re doing:
- Publicly communicating and reinforcing our commitment to racial equality and avoiding relationships with organisations (clients, suppliers, partners) who do not do likewise
- Running an internal learning initiative to help all staff better understand the issues and improve in areas such as unconscious bias
- Enhance the career development support available to our colleagues from ethnic minorities with a view to improving ethnic diversity at more senior levels
- Asking our staff to select charitable causes we can assist to further demonstrate our support
- Regular meetings of employee representatives and the senior team to monitor progress