This statement applies to ten10.com
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. We are always working to make our website as accessible and usable as possible. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We have also tried to make the website text easy to understand.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Most older PDF, Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software – you can contact us to ask for alternative formats
- Some of our older videos may not feature captions
- Many of our videos are embedded from YouTube and may feature labelling from YouTube itself, which is incorrect or not sufficiently descriptive
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format, like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, please: contact our team via email.
We will consider your request and aim to reply within 20 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website.
If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact the website team:
- Using our online feedback form
- Or email our website team