We endeavour to ensure that all information from which you can be identified (“Personal Information”) provided to, or otherwise obtained by, us is handled in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, from 25 May 2018 the EU General Data Protection Regulation (which will replace the Data Protection Act 1998) and all similar or related legislation (the “Data Protection Legislation”). You can be assured that your Personal Information will only be used by Ten10 in accordance with this Policy.
By visiting and/or contacting us through the Website (or otherwise engaging with us), you acknowledge that we may collect, use and transfer your Personal Information as set out in this Policy. Ten10 reserves the right to change this Policy from time to time and you should therefore check this page frequently to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
In this Policy, “Ten10”, “we”, “us” and “our”, refer to Ten10 Solutions Limited, registered in England & Wales with registered office Upper Ground Floor, West Wing, The Hop Exchange, 26 Southwark Street, London, SE1 1TU. Our company registration number is 06326413.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Legislation, we are deemed to be the “data controller” in respect of any Personal Information that you provide to us or we otherwise obtain about you.
- Our Cookies
- Changes to this Policy
- Our Contact Information
A cookie is a small file that, if you consent to it, is sent to your browser from a web server and is stored on your computer. Every subsequent time you load a page, image or other resource from the same web server, your browser sends the cookies back, allowing the web server to recognise who it has seen before, and then remember information about you.
A first-party cookie is a cookie sent by the web server that hosts the page you are visiting. For example, if you load a page on the Ten10 website and the ten10.com web server sends a cookie along with the page, that cookie is a first-party cookie.
A third-party cookie is a cookie sent by a web server other than the one that hosts the page you are visiting. For example, if you visit a page on the Ten10 website, and that page loads an image from an advertising network, and in the process the advertising network sets a cookie, that cookie would be a third-party cookie.
Browsing the Ten10 website sets both first-party and third-party cookies.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than information about how you use the Website and the data you choose to share with us (including data you automatically share with us by way of your browser settings).
In particular, we use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. Information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Website works.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are set by 3rd party services such as YouTube and SlideShare. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog.
- Sharing cookies. These cookies allow you to interact with third party services such as Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You will normally see a message on our Website before we store a cookie on your computer which describes the types of cookies we use and what information they might collect. We may also use banners and pop-ups from time to time to give you options around cookies use.
You can also manage cookie use via your browser settings (this will allow you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies). Note, however, that if you block all cookies (including essential cookies) via your browser settings you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website.
You can find more information about the specific cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table in section 12 below. You can also find more information about cookies generally here: www.allaboutcookies.org.
2. Our Cookies
This system provides an embedded chat system.
Our marketing automation system, which
This service gives us anonymous information about your journey around our site, giving us the ability to improve it. While this uses third-party cookies, the information is not combined with other sites which use the same system.
This service provides anonymous information about user journeys to access the our website and then how users move around and engage with the site. While this uses third-party cookies, the information is not combined with other sites which use the same system.
While we do not have adverts on the Ten10 website, we do advertise on other websites. By embedding resources from these advertising networks in our pages, the networks can recognise if you have come to our website as a result of adverts they have shown to you elsewhere. They share that data with us, so that we know if our advertising campaigns are successful.
3. Changes To This Policy
Ten10 may amend this Policy at any time without notice. By continuing to use the Website and making use of our services you agree to the updated Policy. If you do not agree to any changes that we make, you should not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Website and/or our services. Any changes to this Policy will be posted on the Website and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.
4. Our Contact Information
If you have any questions (including relating to transfers of your Personal Information outside the EEA), please feel free to contact us by email at: email@example.com Alternatively, you may call our team on +44 (0) 20 7100 7794, Monday to Friday: 9am to 5:30pm.