Event Registration: Growing a Culture of Quality
Wednesday 19th April at 4.45pm | Eight Moorgate, London, EC2
We’re thrilled to announce our upcoming live event in London, where we will be joined by speakers from the billion-dollar British home furnishings retailer, Dunelm, including Stuart Day – their Head of Quality.
Dunelm came up against the challenge of meeting modern tech-savvy consumer demands with legacy infrastructure. After careful planning and execution, they were able to start (and are still on) a large transformational journey, of which a significant part has been embedding a culture of quality across their whole technology landscape. This has led to them becoming a technological leader in the industry.
Stuart and his team will talk you through this journey and how they’ve applied quality engineering practices and techniques at every opportunity.
The presentations will be followed by Q&A, networking, drinks and nibbles. It’s free to come along, but we’re expecting this to be a popular event so please reserve your space early to guarantee yours.
- Who should attend: People responsible for their company’s IT projects, software engineering, systems, testing and quality programs
- When: 4.45pm on Wednesday 19th April (Presentations start at 5pm. Drinks, nibbles and networking from 6.30pm)
- Where: Eight Moorgate, London, EC2
Stuart Day, Head of Quality at Dunelm
Hardik Patel, Principal Performance Engineer at Dunelm
James Prescott, Principal QE – Data at Dunelm
Chris Thompson, Director of Consultancy Services at Ten10
Key takeaways from the event
- What does embedding a culture of quality actually mean
- How do you engineer with quality in mind
- Setting the right mindset
- How to achieve continuous quality and deliver high-quality value to your customers at speed
- Common quality and test challenges with digital transformations and programme delivery
- The importance of early and continuous testing
- Why automation through the SDLC is critical
- Best/good practice for quality engineering
Complete the form below to reserve your free space