At Ten10, we have followed the recommendations of the government to ensure the health and safety of our staff. The vast majority are already successfully working remotely and securely. Rest assured, in situations where work needs to be delivered on-site, we will continue to support this. Should government advice change to enforce remote working then we will help you manage the transition.
Whilst this is an incredibly difficult and worrying time for everyone, we recognise that our customers have business-critical commitments and work must continue:
- Over 50% of our engagements are delivered remotely, ranging from strategic consultancy and advice, to managed functional, automation and performance engineering services
- Regardless of your delivery environment, we have the capacity, experience and knowledge to leverage tools and techniques to mobilise and deliver effectively off-site, be this collaborative, agile teams or stand-alone test phases
- Our Consultancy Discovery Engagements, including workshops and interviews, are held with key customer and supplier stakeholders. They are often very successfully delivered remotely using our customer’s or Ten10’s video or call conferencing, collaboration tools and screen sharing
- We use industry-standard collaboration tools such as Slack, Microsoft Teams and Google Hangouts, collaboration and task management tools such as Atlassian Jira and Confluence, and a wide range of video conferencing platforms
- Our IT team is ready to rapidly establish connectivity solutions, including a Ten10 VPN solution that allows our customers to whitelist Ten10 IPs for network access
- All of our laptops are encrypted to the highest security levels, and we have logistics processes in place to ensure our consultants can obtain and return any customer equipment to enable remote access
- Subject to ongoing government guidelines and restrictions, we are happy to deliver consultancy and services on-site as and when required.
Ten10 is committed to collaborating with you to deal with the challenges of the coming weeks and months. If there is anything we can do to support you, please feel free to contact me directly.
Chris Shaw, CEO, Ten10.