This course teaches and provides practical experience of how to initiate and then manage the key stages of planning, controlling and monitoring the delivery of a project. In practice, this includes:
- Stakeholder management and influence
- Project planning, scheduling, estimation and reporting.
- Resource analysis, allocation and utilisation.
- Phases, milestones and key review points within projects
- Key communication and reporting techniques
- Practical experience and exposure on a live-project
After placement on a project individuals are then required to undertake professional project management certification aligned to a client’s requirements.