Digital websites and applications are failing to meet the needs of more than 1-in-5 UK customers and less than 1% of website homepages meet basic web accessibility standards.
Ensuring your website is presenting in a way that is accessible to all can seem a daunting task with so many standards to meet, to help we’ve designed a range of tests tailored to meet your requirements.
The Accessibility Audit service provides a check of your application or website and a full set of actionable insights and recommendations on how to remove barriers that would otherwise prevent people with a range of disabilities from accessing it.
To help you decided which level is best for you, we have created four separate approaches, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
Our service will help you to define the level of audit required for you to meet the following criteria.
- Reduced resources required with an efficient test approach
- Many years of experience across multiple markets
- User-friendly reporting clearly explaining the issues
- A list of actionable insights and recommendations
- Documented evidence for self-certification
- Independent validation completed by experts