This gold rush on talent is compounding the diversity imbalance in the tech world. Building a diverse and inclusive tech team requires you to rethink your hiring practices.
How do you bring junior members into your business? If you only hire graduates with STEM degrees, you’ll struggle to build an inclusive team – less than one-in-five Computer Science graduates are women.
Talent is everywhere but opportunity is not. That’s why it’s so important to find suitable candidates from diverse backgrounds.
We don’t just talk the talk – thanks to our Ten10 Academy, 40% of our consultants are women and over 45% of our consultants are from BAME backgrounds.
This webinar will explore the benefits, challenges, and best practices for building a diverse and inclusive tech team so you can take the first steps towards transforming your business.
Watch our Diversity and Inclusion webinar NOW
Hear from Ash Gawthorp, our Academy Services Director, as he discusses:
- The value of training people from different academic backgrounds
- What barriers hold back promising talent from pursuing careers in STEM
- How the award-winning Ten10 Academy has helped us build a more diverse and inclusive team
- What you need to know as you rethink your approach to hiring and training your tech team
Who is it for?
This webinar is for:
- IT Managers who are tasked with developing and growing their tech teams
- IT Leaders who are responsible for finding a solution to fill their tech team’s skills shortage
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs) and Chief Technology Officers (CTOs) who are responsible for executing their organisation’s digital transformation strategy
- HR and People Team managers who want to build diverse teams in their business
Ash Gawthorp is our Academy Services Director and is a co-founder of Ten10.