Cut through the misinformation to learn the truth about RPA
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has seen an explosive amount of growth recently. Forrester reports that the COVID-19 pandemic was a major factor that forced businesses to adopt “more sophisticated automation programs that can reshuffle priorities on a dime by using the latest analytics.”
But why are some businesses reaping the rewards of RPA while others hesitate to adopt it?
As with any fast-moving industry, misconceptions and misinformation can hold you back from knowing if RPA is the right solution for you. Reports and news articles use ‘automation’ in broad, catch-all terms while in reality, RPA is an industry with a wide variety of automation types and applications.
This webinar will set the record straight so you know the facts about RPA – from the different types of automation available to the key drivers and benefits behind its increasing adoption. By the end of this webinar, you’ll be able to think critically about how RPA can be implemented in your organisation.
Register to watch our Demystifying RPA webinar NOW
Hear from Ryan Smith, Ten10 Principal Consultant, as he explains:
- What RPA is
- The different types of automation that are available
- Common use cases and tools in the RPA space
- What has driven RPA’s rapid growth
- The challenges that you might face if you decide to implement RPA
Who is it for?
This webinar is for:
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs) and Chief Technology Officers (CTOs) responsible for leading their organisations’ digital transformation strategies
- Innovation Team Leaders and Managers aware of the potential benefits and value of RPA but need more information about how it can be implemented in their organisation
- IT Managers and Leaders who need to eliminate repetitive tasks from their workflows and free up time for strategic thinking
- Any IT worker considering recommending RPA to senior stakeholders or a senior leadership team and wants to secure buy-in
Ryan Smith is a Lead RPA Consultant at Ten10 and has led RPA automation projects for several of our clients.