They rush to install all the popular tools and create lengthy or thin processes acquired through skim reads of popular literature on the topic but are disappointed as the promised returns never materialise.
This raises the question: where should you actually start when looking to implement a DevOps pipeline?
This webinar explores:
- What is understood by the term ‘DevOps’
- How does DevOps differ from Agile?
- Where you should start with DevOps
- What tools you need (including examples)
- Why you should implement a DevOps pipeline
Who this webinar is for:
- IT operations and development team members who experience workflow inefficiencies and want to advocate for change in their organisation
- Managers of IT operations and development teams (e.g. Release Managers or Automation Architects) who are aware of workflow inefficiencies and are looking for a solution
- Department heads or members of a Senior Leadership Team (e.g. Chief Technology Officer) who need to address an imbalance between organisational
Rohan Nzenwa-Jasons is a Principal Consultant at Ten10 and has led DevOps projects for several of our clients.