Learn why talent is the key to unlocking meaningful digital transformation
The Government is determined to revolutionise public sector services and enhance the daily lives of citizens through its 2022-2025 Roadmap for Digital and Data Transformation. Despite defining key missions to meet this objective, several challenges pose a threat to its success.
Technology has the power to transform services for good, but organisations routinely fail to fully utilise their tools and applications. Automation is one of the largest fields that central government must invest in to successfully transform their digital services. The civil service has also historically failed to find tech talent and grow diverse teams that can deliver this digital transformation effectively. If the UK is going to keep public faith and become a global technology leader, things have to change.
Hear from Ash Gawthorp, co-founder and Chief Academy Officer, as he discusses:
- What the public expects from digital transformation
- What the public sector can learn from the private sector
- The benefits different types of technology can bring to your organisation
- How you can build tech teams that will help you achieve effective digital transformation
Who is it for?
This webinar is for:
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs) and Chief Technology Officers (CTOs) that are part of public sector organisations and tasked with delivering digital transformation
- Experienced civil servants and public servants who are familiar with processes and workflows that have the potential to be automated