Realise the benefit of DevOps with our low risk, low commitment Pipeline Engineering Solutions.
DevOps Pipeline Engineering Solutions and Services
Accelerate Your Transformation to DevOps with Ten10
Unsure of how to begin your DevOps transformation journey?
Worried about the cost of rework if you get your DevOps pipeline wrong?
Stakeholders struggling to understand the return on investment and reluctant to buy-in to the changes?
Frustrated by the lack of progress to date due to endless discussion and no action?
Ten10’s Pipeline Engineering Solutions and Services provide short, medium and long term support as you adopt DevOps tools, technology and working practices. We can supplement your existing team, establish a pipeline solution for a new product or project, or implement an improvement roadmap, or anything in between.
DevOps Consulting Services
We help our clients by providing leading DevOps Consultancy services, providing complete solutions and helping to deliver quality software faster, more efficiently and more frequently.
We are at the forefront of delivering DevOps Consultancy services in Agile, Continuous Delivery and DevOps environments, with a pragmatic use of the latest technologies, tools and frameworks to support our clients in building, deploying and running effective, working software.
Our expert Consulting teams have worked with clients across a range of industries, developing and building deployment pipelines across a wide variety of different tools and technologies, balancing quality with risk to gain a competitive advantage.
We know that implementing and embedding a DevOps culture within an organisation goes beyond the technology. It’s about identifying the right projects to pilot and the right people to champion the changes to take it from a successful one-off small-scale pilot into an organisation-wide transformation. Our emphasis is on helping clients to realise the practical benefits of a DevOps approach.
DevOps Pipeline Engineering Pilot
Ensure success of your DevOps transformation by conducting a Pipeline Engineering Pilot, led by Ten10’s highly experienced DevOps Engineers.
We will leverage our proven templates, tools and approaches defined in Tenology to run a structured and focused workshop with your teams to understand your current capability and the in scope systems. The workshops will cover people, technologies including (cloud solutions – Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Google GCP) and processes as well as team organisation and culture.
Ten10 Consultants will define the DevOps pipeline solution, techniques and tooling, then demonstrate its effectiveness through a small pilot project. The pilot project will deliver tangible benefits to the in-scope solution and consider the future impact of incorporating different systems across your enterprise estate. The pilot will confirm the value the pipeline will deliver, support the case for further investment and lay the foundations for a larger-scale implementation.
DevOps Pipeline Health Check
Highly experienced Ten10 DevOps Engineers will health check your current pipeline solution, technology, practices and processes to gain a holistic understanding of the effectiveness, efficiency and pain points (if any) of the pipeline. We operate on the principle that there is no ‘silver bullet’ that will deliver improvements, rather a series of marginal gains, that will collectively deliver a step change to your delivery. Our extensive experience of delivering DevOps pipeline engineering solutions means we bring real world, practical solutions which we know will make a difference. Our health check will:
- Assess the relative costs and benefits of implementing new solutions against improving existing solutions.
- Review your development roadmap and ensure your DevOps pipeline can be flexed and adapted to handle anticipated changes.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your current toolset and recommend enhancements and additions if required.
- Compare your working practices and processes against industry best practices and propose improvements if needed.
Our Delivery Approach
Ten10’s DevOps Pipeline Engineering Solutions support our clients at all stages of their DevOps transformation journey. Our DevOps Engineers can:
- Innovate and adopt a pragmatic approach to the use of the latest tools, techniques and technologies and integrating with CI/CD pipelines.
- Implement automated reporting which provides real-time, meaningful and insightful feedback to drive continuous improvement.
- Optimise code repositories and source control.
- Configure and deploy pipeline engines.
- Support the implementation of automated environment provision through Infrastructure as Code.
- Deliver increased consistency through automated build and deployment.
- Implement tooling to drive consistency in code coverage.
- Improve observability across the enterprise estate through enhanced monitoring and reporting capabilities.
Our teams have experience developing and building deployment pipelines in the cloud (Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Google GCP) and on premise and across a wide variety of different tools and technologies including: Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, Gradle, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Ansible, Nagios, ELK stack and Splunk. Our ‘Tenology’ methodology and framework provides best practice templates and processes, whilst tailoring our deliverables to address your solution, technology and delivery context.
Ten10 has extensive experience across a huge range of sectors, technology stacks, programmes and projects of varying size. Our experience of successfully designing and delivering Pipeline Engineering Solutions means that we are ideally placed to support you to accelerate your path to becoming a DevOps organisation by:
- Drawing expertise from our industry-leading team of DevOps practitioners, from quality and test strategists to automation architects.
- Focusing on technical innovation.
- Ensuring an appropriate balance between business risk and delivery, we focus on maximising value and minimising cost by achieving ‘more with less’.
- We have a proven track record across a wide range of industries, delivery landscapes and technologies.