Ten10.com (“Site”) is a website owned and operated by Ten10 Group Limited and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ten10”). Access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). By using the Site you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and agreed to comply with them.
1. Who We Are And How To Contact Ten10
- Ten10 Group Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 09374030 with its registered office at Upper Ground Floor, The West Wing, The Hop Exchange, 26 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TU number GB207 0572 36.
- To contact Ten10, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our customer service line on +44 (0)20 3613 1014 or use the “contact us” feature of the Site.
2. Purpose Of The Site
All the information and materials contained on the Site:
- are provided for informational purposes only
- are not intended to create an advisory or professional relationship between you and Ten10
- are not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely
3. There Are Other Terms That May Apply To You
- Ten10 Cookies Policy, which sets out information about the cookies on the Site.
4. Ten10 May Make Changes To These Terms
Ten10 amends these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
5. How You May Use Material On The Site
- Ten10 is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site and the material published on it, including, without limitation, trademarks, logos, text, images, photographs, software, reports and videos. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Your use of the Site and its contents does not grant you any rights to Ten10’s intellectual property or that of third parties in the Site and its contents.
- You are permitted to browse the Site and may print off or download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on the Site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Ten10’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Ten10 or its licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of the Site in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at Ten10’s option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- You agree to use the Site in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations relevant to the jurisdiction from which you access the Site. You will not use the Site in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal or unlawful activity:
- You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions and that they comply with them.
- You agree to fully reimburse Ten10 in respect of all losses, costs, actions, claims, and liabilities incurred by Ten10 as a result of any breach or non-observance by you of these Terms or any data submitted by you to Ten10.
6. Do Not Rely On Information On The Site
- The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
- Although Ten10 makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, Ten10 makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
7. Ten10 Is Not Responsible For Websites Ten10 Links To
- Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by Ten10 of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- Ten10 has no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
8. Ten10’s Responsibility For Loss Or Damage Suffered By You
- Ten10 does not exclude or limit in any way its liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by Ten10’s negligence or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Ten10 will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Site.
- In particular, Ten10 will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue
- business interruption
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage
- Please note that Ten10 only provides the Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Site for any commercial or business purposes, and Ten10 has no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
9. How Ten10 May Use Your Personal Information
10. Ten10 Is Not Responsible For Viruses And You Must Not Introduce Them
- Ten10 does not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Ten10 will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
11. Which Country’s Laws Apply To Any Disputes?
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and each party to these Terms submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.