Automate workflow to optimise resources. Replace repetitive tasks with our intelligent RPA solutions.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Consultancy
RPA Basics: What is RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
RPA software automates repetitive, rules-based processes usually performed by people. By interacting with applications just like a human, robots can perform many manual tasks such as recording and re-keying data. There are three main areas where RPA can help:
- Automation of tasks that would otherwise require manual operation
- Automating time-consuming, repetitive, mundane tasks
- Automation that simulates human activity
Automation can also be split into two key areas:
Following a set of predefined repetitive activities against a set of rules, where there are:
- Structured and logical tasks
- Structured data
- High stability with low variability
- Rules-based processes
- High volumes
Invoice and expense processing; staff process management such as joiners and leavers; data migration or cleansing and resetting of passwords; renewals, change of address, opening or closing accounts
Automation that mimics human behaviour, best used:
- Where there are repetitive, manual, situational and decision-oriented tasks
- When there is unstructured data
- For machine learning – training based on analysis of historical and ongoing data
- For natural language processing
- For decisions that can be made by Bots or escalated for human input
Mismatches between contracts and invoices; Chatbots; customer screening, automated claims decisions; underwriting; loan processing, customer relationship management
RPA Services and Solutions
Building on our heritage in test automation and business and test analysis, we provide leading RPA consulting and delivery. We help show you how the benefits of RPA by reducing repetitive process efficiencies allow your key people to focus on delivering business benefit and success. Driving stakeholder buy-in, we deliver business process improvements without the need for major system change.
Our full end-to-end RPA Consultancy service offers
- Expert RPA Consultants to define and implement new RPA solutions, or increase the effectiveness of existing RPA solutions.
- Initial RPA opportunity analysis, scoping and prioritisation in order to work with your key stakeholders to identify and define the business case for RPA.
- Detailed business process modelling and step-by-step capture to ensure clear visibility of the business processes to be automated.
- Implementation, typically via a proof of concept (PoC) or pilot, to deliver the automation of the prioritised business processes.
- Execution and support of your RPA solution, maintaining in-line with application and business process changes and supporting your team in live operations.
- An RPA factory providing a flexible, UK and US-based, off-site RPA scripting and maintenance capability, typically based on two-week delivery iterations against a prioritised backlog of new or updated processes.
- High calibre, RPA trained Academy Engineers from Ten10’s Academy to form part of your in-house RPA capability.
Need an RPA Healthcheck?
Ten10’s RPA Health Check solution delivers an expert-led Consultant review of your existing RPA implementation, engaging with both business and technology stakeholders to ensure a comprehensive assessment and overall buy-in.
We will review:
- Your existing RPA scope, strategy and approach including the wider implementation and how it is maintained and supported.
- The RPA tooling implementation, scripts and configuration, the data that drives these and how they integrate with the application landscape including access/security approaches.
- Methods used to automate the underlying processes and applications.
- Approach to RPA development, maintenance and testing including environments to support this.
- Audit, logging and exception handling processes (automated or otherwise) and common live operational support issues.
- The RPA infrastructure implementation and where this fits within the wider estate.
We will then:
- Assess the relative costs and benefits of implementing new solutions against improving existing solutions.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your current implementation and recommend enhancements and additions if required.
- Compare your working practices and processes against industry best practices and propose improvements if needed.
- Focus on working with your business and IT stakeholders to analyse and identify prioritised RPA opportunities based on business value.
- Partnerships with and experience in the leading RPA tool vendors allowing us to identify the right solution for your business.
- Multiple service options, ranging from one-off RPA accelerator engagements to ongoing RPA managed services and support, along with providing the right RPA Consultants and expertise to support your in-house RPA technology initiatives.
- We have an understanding of systems and processes across banking, HR, finance and accounting and customer services, to name a few.
We have expertise in a wide range of software tools across functionality, architecture, structure and AI, and our tool-agnostic approach means we always look to recommend the most appropriate solution to benefit our customers’ needs.
Contact the Team
Find out more about Robotic Process Automation.